Friday, March 8, 2013

A New Nightmare

Hey there! So, I have been playing a lot of Diablo 3 lately as out might expect. I haven’t gotten as far as others but I’m not really in that much of a rush. I have yet to play multiplayer but that is fine for now. I rolled a Demon Hunter (although I don’t know that “rolled” is the right word for it) and have really been enjoying the mechanics of the class. It was really cool because I had to “re-spec” for the final boss of Act IV after dying to it the first time. (Good thing it wasn’t Hardcore, right?)

I’m starting again in Nightmare difficulty now and just killed the First major boss in Act 1 before calling it a night. It’s great going through these areas with your full arsenal of skills. Much better than the protracted single-target shooting that existed in this area before.

I also started up my Wizard. It’s tough going back to being a itty bitty low level character without most of your skills. I find the DH was a little better equipped to handle himself in the beginning of the game than my Wizard is. Could also be familiarity.

I also created a Hardcore Demon Hunter. I figure I’ll mess with that one every so often just to get a feel for the idea of perma-death. It took a really long time for my main DH to die the first time. I’m hoping I can keep it up on Hardcore like that too. Anyone else checking out Hardcore? I also, contrary to my usual stance on such things, can’t wait until PvP is released. I think it is going to be pretty cool and I’m looking forward to getting my butt kicked repeatedly.. (Thank you sir, may I have another?)

Still raiding in WoW and working on our Heroic progression. Tonight and Tomorrow are our key nights. We’re still 3/8 but I’m hoping to have that 3/8 on complete farm. It’s still tough and go depending on who shows up to the raid.

Comments are closed.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment