Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Honoring and Revering the Exalted

Lots of stuff I’ve been working on is finally getting somewhere (well, some of them). I finished getting my Order of the Cloud Serpent reputation to exalted and was given my Cloud Serpent (which made me happy). I flew around (on said dragon) and finished up all the Lorewalker “books” locations and got the Exalted achievement there too.

I’ve continued to work on the Tillers every day and I should hit Exalted either today or tomorrow (I’m thinking today) and I have 7/10 “Best Friends” so far with one more that might hit there today. Working still on Golden Lotus rep and I finally hit Revered which unlocks the Aspects and Shado-pan dailies.

In addition to all of this, I have run the LFR twice. Once (just the first half) on Monday night and then both parts on Tuesday. I think the fights all seem pretty interesting as far as I am concerned. I picked up a new neck piece but otherwise just gold and a couple Sigils for the Black Prince quest. I’m also working on finishing up Dread Wastes as well as working on my Druid here or there.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment