Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cap’n Valor

Lots of stuff going on. I talked about hitting 90 in my last post and since then I’ve been going full force on the dailies (I know, right). I did the Anglers until I got my Tiny Goldfish. There are a few other things I might want from them, but I’ve put them on the back burner for now. The primary dailies I’ve been doing are the Tillers, Golden Lotus and Cloud Serpent. I’ve also been doing random heroics here and there.

For the Tillers, I’ve been getting really good at finding Dark Soil. I’ve got 2 “Best Friends” and the others are coming along nicely. I also try to get their food since that’s a nice chunk of rep. I then head over to do the Golden Lotus dailies. I’ve hit Honored, so now I get 3 hubs of quests. I’m inching closer to Revered which unlocks some other reps to work on. The Cloud Serpent is the last set of dailies I do and I’m really getting close to Exalted finally. This one is purely cosmetic in that I want the mount! I have found 2 Onyx Eggs so far but the dailies generally give you a decent amount of rep, so it’s not really as necessary as you might think.

WoWScrnShot_101112_210448I’ve also been doing a pretty good job leveling my professions. Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Alchemy, Leatherworking, Skinning, Fishing, First Aid and Inscription are at max level now and the rest are being worked on. It’s going to be tough to use alts to craft that you aren’t leveling because of the use of Spirit of Harmony in many recipes and given that those are Soulbound.

I also finally hit average iLevel of 460 so I can check out LFR. I’ll probably do that tonight if I have time. I’d like to get it in before the reset!

Anyway, that’s all I have for you now. Do you have a favorite Daily quest chain? Any that you hate?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment