Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Into the Mists

Of course, you all know that MoP is here. I’m just a master at restating the obvious and I figured why not continue here, right? So, anyway, I had purchased the Digital Deluxe, or whatever it was called, version and so my account was already upgraded and ready to go at launch. I stayed up until 3am (yes, US Eastern Time.. ugh) and watched the Live release party in Irvine on Youtube. It looked like a blast. So 3am rolls around and I am already login and I get the new quest (actually, it was about 5 minutes early..). Instead of rushing over (maybe I should have), I went to update my professions, etc. Once that was done, I headed over and got stuck in the wall of crazy trying to blow up the boat..

WallOCopterSo, I went to bed, of course. I did not take a day off to play Mists like some other people did, unfortunately. I went to work, had all the normal things I need to do and the finally I got back into Pandaria. Finishing the quest was easy now, of course. Mists is great so far. I really like the setting and the art is amazing. The story is really getting pretty good too. Since then I’ve gotten my hunter to level 86 1/3 and finished up the first zone, Jade Forest. There were a couple areas I didn’t uncover on the map, but I’ll come back later, I’m sure. I did finish all my quests and got the achievement for the area too. I like how the sub-achievements work and give you a bit more granularity into finishing an area.

WoWScrnShot_092712_010602My leveling of Skinning and Leatherworking are going well too. Skinning has been pretty quick so far as so many people are killing mobs, all I have to do is wait until they are done (hopefully looting!) and when they leave I can “Skin All The Things!”. For LW, I was able to make a bunch of gear that both my Rogue and Druid can use as upgrades. I’m really excited that this is the case. It will help immensely when they get off their butts and venture into Pandaria too.

I have to say, so far so good. I like the setting. It is really immersive and so far the story is interesting. I’ll hopefully keep you updated on what is going on with my first adventure here into MoP. Thanks for reading!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment