Sunday, September 9, 2012

Best World of Wacraft Leveling Guide


The problem with playing online games, like World of Warcraft, has always been one thing, the countless hours you have to spend grinding for experience and items. I've been playing World of Warcraft for several years and what I've come to realize is this: The fun really starts when you've reached the max level. But the problem with leveling in WoW is that there are literally thousands of quests to do and you never know which to do first! You can literally spend hours of your time just traveling from one place to another doing random quests and killing random mobs. Now this may be fun at first but as I've experienced and I'm sure you have too, it gets old very rapidly.

I've always watched other players just jumping from level to level with such speed I was so sure they were using some kind of hack. I was always struggling to catch up to them and they just seemed to zoom past me. They were always making fun of how slow a leveler I was. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's wondered what the quickest way to level was, grinding by killing mobs or doing quest. What level quest to do first and so on. So finally I decided to do some research into World of Warcraft leveling guide and this is basically what I found. The general consensus from the best World of Warcraft leveling guide was to:


Do mostly quest and not pointless mob killing
Don't waste time running back to the AH every few levels for upgrades
Use an add-on like questhelper to help determine the quickest routes
Take advantage of rested time

These were some of the things I learned from others and my experience leveling in World of Warcraft. While this is good it's not enough to really be pro. While these tips really did help make my leveling faster I still couldn't level nearly as fast as some of the WoW pros out there. There are leveling guides out there that help with the next step. Guides written by the WoW leveling pros out there, guides that explain exactly what quest to do and in what order   

I will admit I was a little skeptical about the guides when they first came out but they've come a long way since then. I've used a lot of the different guides out there and I found the best World of Warcraft leveling guide to be Zygor. There are some of you who probably don't need a World of Warcraft leveling guide, but for the others these guides are really a ton of help. I'm not trying to hard sell or advertise this to you, I'm just telling you from my experience they were a lot of help and allowed me to reach max level and really start enjoying the game.  




Check out [http://www.gamershearth.com] if you have any questions about leveling or want more information about the leveling guides! Happy Leveling :D




No comments:

Post a Comment