Sunday, September 30, 2012

Return to World of Warcraft

All finished the download and I finally went to Dalaran (?) If that's the name, there are so many things that I have forgotten. You have to bear in mind that I've been around three years out of World of Warcraft.

Surprisingly, things look good (even in the lowest resolution). I had a time hard facing on the options of "remember" how it was to get rid of the resolution... heh.

Sweet, my cute birdy mount! I don't know anything about new mounts, but I still love this.

I am a Mac and PlayStation ® 3, iOS gamer.

He used to play World of Warcraft as evil Gahlok'Ganis (2004-2009). This Web site was one of the first WoW Blogs which came out and opened near the end of closed Beta.

The information was all here until something happened a couple of months ago.

Recently has become and became bad ' Ganis to Thunderlord.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment