Thursday, September 27, 2012

... Pending character transfer

It's your fault, Shamus!

Well, Gahlok is currently lined up to the transfer of evil ' Ganis to Thunderlord. I have heard that bad ' Ganis is flooooooded with the Horde, so my friend tells me that Thunderlord is a pleasant Alliance border.

And also, I've been away for so long that I'm literally lost everything; There are so many options and I also forgot where most things (oh God, Treaty of meter in the bowels with an alt, never ever do that again).

Pending transfer

This website declares that bad ' Ganis currently has 9 k Alliance, while the Horde has 147 k toons, rofl. And by 1 Horde Thunderlord Alliance 1.5 ratio.

I am a Mac and PlayStation ® 3, iOS gamer.

He used to play World of Warcraft as evil Gahlok'Ganis (2004-2009). This Web site was one of the first WoW Blogs which came out and opened near the end of closed Beta.

The information was all here until something happened a couple of months ago.

Recently has become and became bad ' Ganis to Thunderlord.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment