Friday, September 28, 2012

Tasting • ding!

Leveling seems much faster that before, things are much easier (if not for the delay). My Druid is now level 85, took my brother and me (at both of our characters level) between four or five nights (not playing full length, tho).

I liked the new areas (Vashj' go was a bit of a pain, tho), but some of the mechanics were fun on the new maps.

Tralala lost :( go, horsie! Forgot someone clean the Windows? Launch!

The subscription ended, allowed to see Pandaria rolls. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now, it could be some new instances or raids or I could work on my new Hunter in Thunderlord (LV. 22 if not bad).

Oh, before I conclude, I also found an epic super duper! It is simply ammazzinggg.

Whaaat!

I am a Mac and PlayStation ® 3, iOS gamer.

He used to play World of Warcraft as evil Gahlok'Ganis (2004-2009). This Web site was one of the first WoW Blogs which came out and opened near the end of closed Beta.

The information was all here until something happened a couple of months ago.

Recently has become and became bad ' Ganis to Thunderlord.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment