Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lag, freezes and... Level 82.

Finally the problem my brother was having with SoR should be sorted out and I level from 80 to 82 in a single night (my brother too, but was very close to 81 before was transferred out of evil ' Ganis).

I must say, it's really frustrating and highlighting not because the missions were hard (were cake), but due to the delay of connecting the server (???) and gambling freezes (which would require to me to force quit the game).

And in the usual way, Blizzard technical support representatives are not really useful.

I don't know if things more difficult, later, but probably we will have 85 by the end of this week (or the beginning of the next?).

In mah face!

I thought that the new server would be somewhat crowded (with Alliance at least), but feels as if everyone decided to take a break before Pandaria mists? At least that was the case when I was raiding and Wrath of the Lich King was leaving... well, the only difference was that the Guild used to do raid runs to high gear.

I am a Mac and PlayStation ® 3, iOS gamer.

He used to play World of Warcraft as evil Gahlok'Ganis (2004-2009). This Web site was one of the first WoW Blogs which came out and opened near the end of closed Beta.

The information was all here until something happened a couple of months ago.

Recently has become and became bad ' Ganis to Thunderlord.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment